Handle Recruitment is seeking a Sales Account Executive with experience in the entertainment industry to join one of the world's most recognised media and entertainment brands on a six month contract.
In this role you will work with retail buying partnerships to support the delivery of commercial ambitions, executing sales and marketing plans across several retail businesses.
As the Sales Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with preparation and delivery of customer presentations.
- Management of retail relationships - managing and maintaining retail buyer relationships to ensure titles are listed; executed and sold to the fullest potential.
- Having a good understanding of the Home Entertainment Market (Video, Videogames, across both physical and digital) and / or the retail market.
- Coordination of materials including POS and online assets, ensuring customer in store and online set up is compliant.
- Management of customer meetings and entertainment plans including meeting (on and off-site), premieres, dinners etc (pending COVID-19 restrictions and safety levels)
- Analysis of stock and sales data as directed.
- Accurate completion of system and administrative tasks including forecasting; finance & customer marketing trackers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a sales or marketing role, ideally in entertainment, FMCG or retail
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise across a number of simultaneous tasks
- A working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.