I am actively seeking a Sales Account Manager for a leading digital content and media agency.
My client, with over ten year's experience are a leading name, renowned for working with recognisable and premium brand partners. With a large target audience across the UK and Europe, they pride themselves on delivering exceptional levels of service to both their advertiser and publishing clients. They have built an experienced and knowledgeable team that they are now looking to expand.
The responsibilities of a Sales Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate rounded industry knowledge across media partnerships and content, strategy, planning and buying.
- Clear understanding of the market, the products and their unique offering.
- Relationship management: phone calls, face to face meetings, understanding the client and their product.
- Forecast sales pipeline revenues.
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue growth.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Have 2-3 year's experience within a similar seat.
- B2B sales
- Account management
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Good knowledge of different advertising and media platforms
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Will be able to manage their time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be self-motivated and eager to succeed
- Ability to think creatively and think outside the box
- Can confidently present themselves internally and externally
Salary and benefits:
£35-£40K applicant dependant.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.