Sales Account Manager - Music
An incredible opportunity for a highly driven and business developing Sales Account Manager to join the UK Sales team at an established music and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for the dynamic and significant revenue growth generated by the businesses music offerings (catalogue and custom music) in the UK territory with a specific focus on the Independent Production Company sector.
Key features will include:
- Understanding and stay abreast of our IPC (Independent Production Company) client's music strategies to inform where we could potentially support/fit in and offer commercially viable solutions
- Being the point person for where these opportunities arise as well as being the person to generate opportunities as you see them
- Supporting our clients in their music strategies by first of all seeking to understand them, and then adapting/flexing our offerings as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable and thorough understanding of the IPC (Independent Production Company) world and how it works in order to be able to hit the ground running
- An understanding of music licensing and the complexities within this niche sector
- Strong Salesforce experience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Sales Account Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.