Sales Account Manager - Production Music
Handle is working with a niche music production library to find a Senior Sales Account Manager. Specialising in production music, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager/ Music Supervisor with an entrepreneurial spirit to contribute to the overall direction of music commissioning, business development and marketing initiatives of the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance the presence of a growing music production library in the UK TV and advertising markets. The company also offers a flexible approach to working hours and location.
- Managing and personally undertaking the new business development to new and existing TV broadcast, advertising & on-line clients
- Strategic planning against agreed sales targets
- Refer and manage music briefs
- Assist with music supervision when necessary
- Send new music & playlists to key TV & advertising clients
- Represent and attend industry events, trade shows and be a go to person for the company
- Contribute towards the on-going brand strategy and commercial direction of the company
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the world of Sync
- Have extensive and demonstrable contacts across the TV and advertising industry
- A positive determined attitude
- Experience in a similar role is essential
The company operates a flexible approach to working hours and the role would be suitable for remote working and flexi days.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.