Amazing opportunity for a Sales Admin Coordinator at well-known entertainment company specialising in film distribution, home entertainment and IP licensing.
Reporting to the Head of International Sales, this is a newly created opportunity to support the hugely successful and fast-growing Family team.
The role will focus on providing essential admin support to the Head of International Sales as well as providing additional support to the Sales Team based in both London and Hong Kong.
Key functions and responsibilities include:
- Providing admin support for internal and external meetings
- Booking travel arrangements for the Sales Team and managing the Agenda of the Head of International Sales
- Coordinating the contracting process, including updating databases and drafting internal paperwork for deal processing as required by the Sales Team
- Gathering broadcast schedules and ratings from Broadcast partners to share internally
- Helping to keep track of the marketing activities arranged for the broadcast partners /digital platforms by liaising with the International Marketing Team
- Liaise with the Technical Department as required by the Sales Team for deliveries of broadcast materials
The ideal candidate will have gained experience working within an International TV and Digital Sales environment. You must have strong communications skills, excellent time management and the ability to multi task in a busy environment.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to further your career as Sales Coordinator in their Central London office, then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.