A world famous sports club based in London with leading facilities and a strong successful business model are looking for a Sales Administration Supervisor to support the Hospitality Sales team.
The Hospitality Sales team are responsible for engaging and sourcing customers to buy their experiences and packages. They have seasonal memberships, executive boxes, match day sponsorship and a wide range of hospitality packages. The Team are growing so this will be a newly created position to manage a team of Assistants who will provide sales support to the team.
You will implement streamlined and efficient practices and procedures for the administration team to follow, you will facilitate activities for sales appointments in the in house marketing suite so excellent face-to-face customer service experience is essential.
- Full management of a team of Hospitality Administration Assistants
- Overseeing the teams accurate and timely administration
- Attend departmental meetings
- Prepare and ensure all client requirements are planned and delivered
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Assist with delivery of all client experiences on a match day and all non-match day events
- Support the Event Sales Manager with inquires
The successful candidate:
- Has face-to-face customer service experience within sports
- Has line management experience
- Hardworking and gets things delivered to a high standard
- Thinks ahead and generates ideas
- Is naturally organised
- Has corporate hospitality experience
- Is able to work flexibly including some evenings and weekends
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.