Extremely exciting opportunity for a forward thinking, career driven, and detail focused administrator to be part of a thriving media business supporting a close knit team with all sales administration functions.
You will be responsible for the support of the field sales team's orders, processing and managing important information. As well as being a key team player within the business, you will deal with weekly updates and provide a slick, efficient service.
Based within a thriving and exciting office space within a media hub, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing business and friendly, fun team.
Key features will include:
- Proactively liaising with sales teams to ensure smooth running of daily and weekly order processing
- Providing a high level of support on administrative duties including approval and denials
- Managing and tracking orders efficiently (knowledge of SAP beneficial)
- Updating systems daily, emailing and taking internal/external calls
The ideal candidate will have:
- 12 months administrate experience
- Proactive, process driven mind-set with an interest in finance
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent organisation skills
The successful EA will receive:
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to progress and develop
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friendly, sociable team!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic graduate level opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.