An exceptionally exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join a global Entertainment business based in Central London! This is the perfect role for a recent Graduate who is passionate, outgoing and looking to kick start their career within an extremely reputable name in the industry.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, responsibilities will include:-
- Provide extensive and thorough administrative support to the team
- Take accurate and detailed minutes
- Act as first point of contact for any departmental queries
- Process and distribute weekly release schedules
- Distributing regular newsletters within the team
- Providing sales reports to management utilising internal softwares
- Sourcing artwork and distributing to partners
- Ad hoc duties as required
This role will suit somebody who is passionate, self-motivated and who is support by excellent administrative skills. This is an on-going temporary assignment and it is essential that applicants are available to start work immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.