One of the fastest growing businesses in the world are currently looking for a Sales Analyst to join their ever-growing team based in Central London.
Reporting to the Finance Manager & Head of Sales your duties would include:
- Supporting sales teams with key planning and operational tasks
- Focusing on process and continuous improvement of core projects
- Creating and maintaining key data sets and reporting to tracking performance
- Driving operational excellence
- Provide business analytics to help drive ongoing growth
- Project-manage the development of tools used by the sales force ensuring constant process improvement
- Regularly providing commercial market analysis to improve performance against KPI's
- Analysing current channel, vertical, and sub-vertical performance and drive revenue growth
You MUST have previous experience working with large data sets whilst supporting a sales function. You will have previous experience working in a quantitative field and advanced Excel skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.