Handle Recruitment is seeking a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join an industry leading provider of specialist finance training to global blue-chip clients.
As part of a phase of growth for the business you will take on responsibility for e-marketing activities with an emphasis on email campaigns and CRM management.
This is an opportunity to work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. You will be actively encouraged to make the role your own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centred.
As the Sales & Marketing Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and executing the e-marketing campaigns for training courses
- Initiating emails to contacts on the CRM (circa one million emails a month)
- Verifying all bounces from emails and updating contact details on the CRM
- Processing bookings for courses from emails
- Dealing with client enquires, via email and telephone
- Researching websites, articles and publications, adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- Research of client websites to obtain new contacts
- Calling clients to verify contact data
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (knowledge of design programmes such as Photoshop, InDesign will also be very useful)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great listening skills
- A high attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to manage your own workload, prioritise and keep to deadlines
- A "can do" attitude, with no task too big or too small
- A focus on client satisfaction, with the enthusiasm to go above and beyond to provide a premium service
This a great opportunity for an ambitious and organised individual to flourish in the corporate world, please apply today for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.