Handle Recruitment is seeking a sales and partnerships expert to join one of the UK's most recognised publishing and multi-media brands.
This is a new position within the business, focusing on delivering strategic marketing partnerships with premium brands to deliver sales, subscription growth and brand visibility.
As the Sales & Partnerships Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Generating, building and managing commercially profitable corporate subscription partnerships.
- Assisting the Head of Partnerships in identifying new partners to work with through prospecting, cold calling and building excellent relationships.
- Building and developing a fruitful pipeline of activity within a variety of sectors including media, financial services, consumer products, tech, telecoms and memberships groups.
- Working in conjunction with marketing to optimise engagement with partnerships and drive new business
- Ensuring that contractual commitments are met on both sides and that relationships continue to develop
- Managing delivery of partnerships profitability, working with the Finance and Revenue Manager to provide rate cards, forecasts and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly results as appropriate
- Leading all contract negotiations for UK and International corporate subscription deals.
- Developing and trialling new sales methods to bring corporate subscription deals to the business
- Developing and activating the marketing strategy to generate corporate subscription leads and awareness including paid social, events and owned media
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing and partnerships
- Strong partnership negotiation skills with an ability to hit targets and deliver
- An excellent network and contacts across multiple sectors both in the UK and internationally
- In-depth understanding of business challenges and an ability to pitch with articulation, conviction and passion.
- Recent experience of setting negotiation strategies, managing complex negotiation rounds involving multiple stakeholders, gaining internal approvals for investments and contractual processes.
- Exposure in digital marketing and understanding new trends
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.