A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Administrator to join a well established Entertainment company based in central London.
This role would suit a highly numerate, well-organised person who is looking for their first or second role in a highly commercial results driven environment.
- Entering and processing of contracts for formats including option agreements, format license agreements, amendments and legal letters on the internal rights and contracts database.
- Tracking status of deals from draft to fully signed to revenue recognition, using multiple systems and spreadsheets.
- Processing contracts in time for monthly, quarterly and year end deadlines.
- Prepare, deliver and follow up weekly sales meetings.
- Assists in tracking format contracts Option Periods, Production Periods and License Periods.
- Assists in tracking licensee's performance of each agreement for formats.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office - advanced knowledge of Excel is essential, including pivot tables.
- Experience of working with, managing and entering data into complex systems (including spreadsheets and databases).
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting.
- Strong organisational skills and a strong emphasis on attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise varied workload to meet deadlines.
- Resilient and able to cope under pressure, especially when working to tight deadlines.
- Strong numerical skills with a keen eye for accuracy and detail.
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.