A fantastic opportunity for a Junior Sales Assistant to join a well established Broadcasting company based in central London.
The Sales Assistant will form a key part of the day-to-day running of the Agency Sales team. Processing campaign approvals and working directly with Campaign Operations and other teams within Sales to ensure inventory optimisation. You'll also be tasked with identifying potential and incremental sales opportunities to maximise revenue.
This role would suit a highly numerate, well-organised person who is looking for their first or second role in a highly commercial results driven environment.
- Process campaigns requests and ensure campaigns are set up, booked and delivered
- Ensure spots are scheduled efficiently, in line with deal parameters and in accordance with company and industry guidelines and regulations
- Monitor campaigns on a daily basis to endure deals are delivered and airtime is optimised.
- Respond to ongoing agency requests and queries
- Support Sales Executives and others in maintaining agency relationships
- Ensure traffic deadlines are met
- Running day to day administrative systems and providing procedural support to the rest of the Account Team.
- Support Sales Executives in administering select parameters o and where appropriate digital channels and its third party trading partners.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a sales or customer service environment
- Excellent numerical ability
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of building relationships quickly
- Experience of working to deadlines
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.