Sales Consultant - Art
Handle Recruitment is working with a contemporary Art Gallery to find a Sales Consultant to join the team in their Gallery shop.
Reporting to the Shop Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the manager with significant trade orders, following up of sales leads.
- Managing VIP client list, developing new client relations whilst maintaining mature and established client relations.
- Ensuring that sales procedures are followed at all times.
- Invoicing and related administrative tasks surrounding sales procedures.
- Development of art fair proposals and submissions and logistical preparation for national and international art fairs.
- Attending national and international art fairs; overseeing installation and break down of booth and securing sales in a highly pressurised, time sensitive environment.
- Managing stock levels in all stores in London and liaising with the warehouse on stock and inventory levels.
- Assistance with exhibition preparation, liaising with warehouse team and technicians where appropriate.
- Proven experience of establishing sales strategies, developing and meeting rigorous sales targets.
- Passion for researching, winning and exploring new business.
- Hands on attitude with strong problem solving and administrative skills.
- You must be available to work on a rolling rota, this may include weekends, occasional evenings, bank holidays and the Christmas period.
- Knowledge of selling art publications and limited edition prints as well as an understanding of high end product / fine Art.
- Art Fairs experience is advantageous but not essential.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a sales consultant with strong knowledge of the Art world and a proven track record in fine art sales to take the next step in their career in a very well respected organisation.
Immediate interview for suitable candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.