Sales Coordinator -TV
Are you an experience sales Coordinator wanting to really make your mark in a leading global TV entertainment company? Would you thrive in a fast paced autonomous working environment? Do you want to work in an incredible office in the heart of London? Then this role is for you.
My client is looking for a driven Sales Coordinator on a division within global sales across Linear Television, Digital and Home Entertainment platforms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- First point of contact to client
- Liaise closely with internal departments such as Marketing, Finance, Global Content, DMS and Legal
- To prepare detailed client notes for all sales meetings to be attended by the VP Distribution
- Circulate screenings links and playlists to clients, and order broadcast materials
- Input deals and create deal memos on rights management system following internal approval process, and circulate externally to clients
- Research available programme content and circulate to clients, including checking rights clearances and material availability
- Data management and database management to ensure consistency and accuracy, including business written, client contact lists and revenue analysis
If you have prior experience within a similar position within TV then please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.