I am seeking an exceptional Sales Coordinator to provide extensive support across the digital and DVD distribution arm of this leading family distributor. You will be a sharp and intelligent individual who is highly organised and used to operating at a 100% accuracy.
You'll have superb communication skills and be used to troubleshooting, liaising with senior stakeholders (and everyone in between). With previous experience within content sales or DVD distribution you'll thrive on multi-tasking and demonstrate strong excel skills.
Some of the responsibilities are below…
- Work closely with creative teams to brief artwork creation to support new releases and be responsible for all artwork approvals
- Liaise with legal to keep track of workflow of contracts, amendments, expiration dates for all Digital/DVD contracts
- Update release schedule for all digital and DVD content; compile and distribute availability lists and metadata files to all partners across all territories
- Maintain and update weekly/monthly sales reports for all major partners - using Google partner, iTunes connect etc
- Use Client portals (as above) and internal systems to set up new content, adjust pricing and run reports, etc
Highly beneficial if you have the following..
- Excellent excel skills
- Experienced in using client portals like ITunes Connect/Google partner
- Strong desire to develop into account management
Please get in touch for any further info! Look forward to hearing from you.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.