This leading global TV broadcaster with a diverse range of well known channel networks, reaching over 300 million households in over 150 countries, is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their EMEA team based in London.
The function of this role will be to support the Senior Sales Executives in the EMEA Content and Format sales department.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for day to day administrative support including diary management, processing expenses and booking of sales-related entertainment.
- Providing accurate programme availability reports from the Rights Management System.
- Carry out rights checks, cross-checking and researching sales histories.
- Provide clients with synopsis, broadcast and avail dates in order for them to make buying decisions.
- Collate data, ratings and analyse acquisition trends in different territories.
- Create marketing presentations for internal management and external sales purposes.
- Proven experience within a TV administration, sales, business development or analytical role.
- A passion for television and the ambition to work in a rapidly changing and international sales environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- European languages and international experience is desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.