Sales Coordinator - Entertainment
Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to work with a talent management, television production and live promotion group who have offices in London, Los Angeles and New York.
We are looking for someone who has ideally worked in sales, marketing or production and is very organised, excellent at prioritising and a good communicator.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the Distribution team in the selling of the companies productions to the domestic and international TV and digital markets
- Coordinate sales and marketing materials, such as sales brochures, decks, promos and updating the Distribution website/screening site
- Attend certain buyer's meetings with the Director of Distribution and Head of Sales EMEA
- Assist Director of Distribution with general day to day organisation, such as diary management and booking taxis
- Maintain distribution admin systems and records, including sales data; screening reports; contract tracking, reports; up-date catalogue details; contacts and mailing lists
- Issue purchase orders and invoices, and regularly up-date the sales forecast with the Director of Distribution and Head of Sales EMEA
- Up-date sales and marketing budgets
- Help research international TV and digital market with a view to increasing sales through new outlets
- Assist in attendance at the major international television markets and attend those markets
You Will Have:
- Some experience as a Sales and/or Marketing Coordinator, or Production Coordinator
- Good computer skills, including Excel and Powerpoint. Adobe/Photoshop experience would be useful
- Second to none organisational skills, a personable approach
- Great attention to detail and strong administrative skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.