My client, a major UK digital portfolio of leading subscriptions is actively seeking a screen sales coordinator to provide administrative support to the sales team including daily data input and management of all online inventory. The ideal candidate must be bright, personable with a positive attitude!
- To manage sales ledger through accurately daily data input and monthly exchange rate updates.
- To manage print and online inventory availability..
- To liaise with Finance team on invoicing and on all invoice and debt queries.
- Liaise with events team to ensure the implementation of all aspects of events sponsorship contracts (i.e. Awards sponsorship and bespoke events).
- Compile relevant guest lists for events
- Liaise with the Design team to ensure all designs and communication relate the correct brand messaging
- Organise team's travel bookings
- To provide support to sales teams with spend reports and other finance reports.
- To send voucher copies out within 1 day of issue being signed off.
- To keep sales teams updated on all credit control issues relevant to their customers.
- Keep a centralised back issues cupboard with magazines filed and labelled clearly for easy access.
- Helping out on occasional projects and events as requested by the sales teams.
- Carry out any reasonable additional tasks requested by your line manager/sales teams.
- Be a proactive member of the team: providing cover and support for team members for any periods of absence.
- Previous experience in an administration, office support, customer service or finance role.
- Conscientious and committed to finishing a job to a high standard.
- Curiosity to investigate anomalies and tenacity to solve problems.
- Desire to produce accurate work but also to meet deadlines.
- Team player - willingness to help/cover others on the team, likewise ensuring your own work up-to-date for others to cover in times of absence.
- Self-starter - ability to work without supervision.
- Desire to work in a high achieving sales environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.