Great opportunity for an experienced PA/Office Manager to join this world-renowned Film Studio. You will be responsible for overall coordination of contracts, client liaison and providing first-class support to the Sales Director and office management support to the wider team.
- Acting as ‘gate keeper’ to the Sales Director, ensuring that the Director is supported in all aspects of PA/administration including; Diary management and meeting organisation
Correspondence and presentation preparation.
- Managing effectively the expectations of customers and external parties when trying to book time/meetings with the Sales Director
- Ensure all team members are provided with adequate equipment and supplies for smooth and efficient running of the office
- Work together with Building Manager to arrange repairs and maintenance
- Be the main point of contact within the Sales team; helping induct new starters, ensuring they have induction folders and relevant information
- Coordinating the monthly deal tracker and bi-monthly budget update;
- Responsibility for managing and running of special projects e.g. organisation of conferences and away days
- Handling volume deals for the territory, processing changes - including episode updates, payment schedules and sending through synopsis information and series listings when requested;
- Diary management and meeting organisation
- Correspondence and presentation preparation (PowerPoint, Word)
- Following up actions to meetings including typing up minutes and distributing to relevant parties and ensuring that all actions are completed
- Liaising with clients, LA executives and 3rd party agencies both over the telephone and 'meeting and greeting' in a courteous and professional manner at all time
- Ad-hoc administration duties including all business and personal expenses, letter writing and filing
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the UK Film/TV Industry, should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environments with constantly changing priorities. Strong MS Office skills, a high level of discretion and emotional intelligence will also ensure success in this role. Immediate start
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.