Fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious global distributor. This is initially a 6 month contract with a view to going permanent. You will be responsible for providing sales and administration support to the VP and Director of Sales within the EMEA content team.
* To provide daily administrative and sales support to senior sales executives within the EMEA content and format sales department.
* Responsibility for senior executives day to day administrative support including diary management, for business trips and trade shows, processing travel and entertainment expenses and research and booking of sales-related entertainment. Anticipation of needs is key.
* Work closely with the sales availability coordinator to provide accurate program availability reports from the Rights Management System to understand avails.
* Carry out rights checks, cross checking and researching sales histories and tracking sales interest against internal affiliate channel deals.
* Key point person for clients and internal departments, being the go to for all client/ internal requests in connection with deals and taking ownership of deals from beginning through to completion.
* Support executives with client follow-ups. Providing clients with synopses, broadcast and avail dates and screeners in order for them to make buying decisions.
* Create marketing presentations for internal management or external sales purposes. Must have a firm grasp of PowerPoint. An eye for aesthetics is key.
* Manage client marketing mail shots, blast e-mails and contacts database for marketing shows and disseminating company announcements.
* Coordinate with other corporate departments (digital marketing and sales, general marketing, fulfillment of programming broadcast materials, finance) and channels (wholly-owned and joint ventures.)
* Draft deal memos under the supervision of the sales executives
* Day-to-day monitoring and entering into internal systems and processes of output/volume. deals - titles, price allocated, entered into internal accounting documents and material sent.
* Travel to local and overseas sales markets and sales trips if requested.
* Provide support on special content sales projects of any kind.
* Screening, script reading and evaluation of new programming on an ongoing basis.
* Demonstrable TV administrative experience, general sales or entrepreneurial experience or business development/analytical experience.
* Passion for television and an ambition in working within a rapidly changing, international sales environment
* Solid culture of US and European scripted TV series and Film . TV Production knowledge is a plus
* Experience of having more than one manager so the manage requests from both execs or a team in an effective manner and be able to prioritize accordingly and effectively communicate workload.
* Excellent command of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Photoshop. Essential. Strong IT skills with Windows and iOS, mainly APPLE-based, as well as expenses systems, and cloud based storage services would be good, like Box/Dropbox, One Drive.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.