Great opportunity for an experienced TV Sales Administrator/Coordinator to join this Influential Global Entertainment Brand. You will be responsible for overall coordination of marketing material, product mgmt, client liaison and admin support to the Sales Team. Working within a close-knit team this is a role which will further develop your skills. Duties will include:
- Coordinating the monthly deal tracker and bi-monthly budget update;
- Handling volume deals for the territory, processing changes - including episode updates, payment schedules and sending through synopsis information and series listings when requested;
- Managing the iTunes tracker for the New media team including liaising with clients for programme broadcast dates, updating with US air dates, and updating the episode titles and product numbers;
- Managing and completing deals with clients;
- Working closely with product development groups in London and LA to help create localised summary updates to be sent to international clients;
- Working with the products team to update the Non-scripted presentation on a quarterly basis;
- Organising and arranging large client meetings and specialised Slate Presentations;
- Assisting and arranging standalone client screenings including preparing and sending invites, liaising with the projection room, booking the screening room, ordering catering, liaising with marketing, liaising with product, managing rsvp lists, and general client enquiries;
- Prepare product availability reports, Field Orders for agreed deals and updating CRM with completed deals (and any deal amendments);
- Circulate programme sell sheets and research one sheets to clients
- Manage calendar and coordinate meetings/conference calls;Maintain and update the client database;Provide administrative support for various projects including PowerPoint and other presentation materials;
You will be incredibly organised, detail orientated and a skilled communicator.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.