Great opportunity for an experienced TV Sales Coordinator to join this high profile Multi-Channel Broadcaster. You will be responsible for overall coordination of marketing material, client liaison and admin support to the Sales Team. You must be happy to work independently as you will be working with an international team.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating the monthly deal tracker and bi-monthly budget update;
- Handling volume deals for the territory, processing changes - including episode updates, payment schedules and sending through synopsis information and series listings when requested;
- Managing and completing deals with clients;
- Working with the products team to update the Non-scripted presentation on a quarterly basis;
- Organising and arranging large client meetings and specialised Slate Presentations;
- Assisting and arranging standalone client screenings including preparing and sending invites, liaising with the projection room, booking the screening room, ordering catering, liaising with marketing, liaising with product, managing rsvp lists, and general client enquiries;
- Prepare product availability reports, Field Orders for agreed deals and updating CRM with completed deals (and any deal amendments);
- Circulate programme sell sheets and research one sheets to clients
- Manage calendar and coordinate meetings/conference calls;Maintain and update the client database;Provide administrative support for various projects including PowerPoint and other presentation materials;
You will be incredibly organised, detail orientated and a skilled communicator.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.