Handle are currently working for a one of the UK's leading property websites who are actively seeking a Business Development Account Executive to join their expanding team. The role would including building strong relationships with new customers and supporting the team to grow and maximise their overall internal sales coverage. The ideal applicant would be highly productive and enjoy working in fast paced environment.
- Proactive outbound calling to present proposition to potential new customers from the database, ensuring maximum market place coverage.
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries and ensuring the highest conversion of inbound leads.
- Delivering world class customer care by carefully understanding each individual customer's needs, delivering on promises, resolving potential issues in a timely fashion, properly inducting new members and ensuring they understand how to utilise all of our back office tools etc.
- Utilising a best practice consultative sales process which aligns our products to customer's needs.
- Keeping current in terms of industry and market place knowledge.
- Developing themselves through a growth mind-set akin with continuous improvement, gathering insight into their calls and seeking out feedback on their approach.
- Aiming for stretching goals and strategising as to how to achieve them.
- Having an exceptional ability to negotiate and influence.
- Taking responsibility for and owning the target associated with their territory and forecasting accurately.
- Being optimal in creating as much customer facing time as possible in order to cover the marketplace.
- Maintaining a positive can do mind-set, consistently aligned to our shared business values
- Maintaining customer data accurately on our Salesforce CRM system.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers and engaging constructively in team meetings with ideas to create success.
- Demonstrating agility to juggle multiple tasks and rapidly adapting in our evolving business environment.
- Taking pride in being accurate, diligent and well organised.
- Having a high degree of honesty and integrity.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.