Handle Recruitment is seeking a budding sales superstar looking to develop their career further with an exciting start up app who are focused on creating positive social change through technology.
Founded by former members of brands such as ASOS and Deliveroo, you will be surrounded by dynamic individuals who describe their working style as consultative and curious in a growing start-up environment.
As the Sales Development Executive your responsibilities will include but not limited:
- Booking meetings each month with targeted clients
Marketing and representing the brand at events, with individual goals set for these
Continuously improving sales efforts
Sharing well-structured, timely and complete feedback with the product and marketing teams
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Experienced in sales, ideally B2B telesales
- A self-starter mentality, ready to take the initiative and drive radical improvement in your own and your team's work
- Naturally curious, always listening and engaging to understand client motivations
- Driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing start-up environment
- Committed to self-development and compassionately competitive, with a desire to be the best and to pull your team up with you
So what's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a truly revolutionary tech start-up which creates positive social change
- Involvement in guiding the direction of a growing business
- A close knit and supportive team
- Promotion opportunities as early as 9 - 12 months in with a personal development plan
Please get in touch or apply now for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.