Handle Recruitment are excited to partner up with a disruptive logistics start-up to recruit a strategic, data driven Sales Director.
This company has already had a significant impact on the industry, winning contacts with both luxury and high street brands. Due to these successes you will be joining during a scale up period, taking responsibility for growing the current sales team from three to up to twelve globally.
As the Sales Director your responsibilities will include:
- Being an inspirational leader, helping to shape the culture of the sales team
- Taking ownership of the recruitment, management, development, motivation and performance of the sales team
- Defining and executing the sales strategy globally
- Identifying and prioritising areas of opportunity
- Researching, analysing and developing pricing plans to achieve profitability targets; devising negotiation strategies and tactics for key contracts
- Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics to report back to the board
- Reviewing the current processes and implementing change where appropriate
- Developing relationships at C-Suite level with current and new customers
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience of managing a business development team within a fast paced tech or start-up company
- Strong background in B2B sales environment
- Experience in both a global organisation as well as a start-up
- Exceptional commercial acumen and an impressive track record of success in growing high performing sales teams
- A self-starter mentality with the proven ability to drive results
- Customer orientated focus with demonstrated ability to understand and translate customer needs
- Strong communication skills with the ability to win commitment and enthusiasm for initiatives with all levels, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel on occasion
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.