Handle Recruitment is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious sales executive to join a global media, sports and events brand, who run a number of well-known events and festivals across London.
This is a business who are invested in career development of their employees, with opportunities not only to progress upwards in your role but also to explore other areas and departments within the company.
As the Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing key business relationships, both new and existing
- Maximising all potential revenue to achieve and exceed event targets
- Hitting and exceeding all KPI's, including outbound calls, meetings and marketing campaigns
- Taking responsibility for identifying key industry growth sectors to target
- Renewing existing contracts and negotiating closure and administration of contracts
- Maintaining, developing and managing the sales database (CRM) to generate reports on sales activity
- Contributing ideas to develop events
- Liaising with other internal departments such as marketing, operations, conferences, and PR
- Attending client meetings and networking events
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven fast-paced sales experience, having both initiated and executed high value sales in either a B2B or B2C environment
- A record of exceeding targets
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Tenacity to find new business areas untapped and a drive to peruse them
- Able to network and build rapport with senior decision makers comfortably
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.