Handle are looking to recruit a Sales Executive for an international and creative ecommerce company based in London. The company has gained presence in the US over recent years by working with key and exciting retailers such as Bloomingdales, Macy's, Urban Outfitters and Target.
Following a project to expand their product offering and bringing their sales and marketing departments in-house the company are now managing the USA business from London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company's USA independent sales team and contribute significantly to its growth.
Are you enthusiastic, highly organised and a strong communicator? This role could be perfect for you.
- Managing the existing portfolio of Key and Independent Accounts which will include; Negotiation pricing and Ensure Smooth fulfilment's of orders
- Using CRM system to maintain agreed customer retention rates
- Log all activity within company CRM
- Handling and retaining accounts opened by specialist account openers
- Growing SKU count at each account
- Identify and open new Key Accounts
- Will be using the 'Sales Funnel Approach' to open new independent accounts such as: Calling an agreed number of 'Prospects' to turn them into 'Leads'. Using the CRM's semi-automated process to turn the Leads into 'Hot Leads' ready to become customers. Closing 'Hot leads' via the phone or email.
- Using the CRM tool to ensure benchmarks around Prospects, Leads and New Accounts are being consistently met.
- Other associated administrative tasks when necessary
The perfect candidate will possess 1-2 years' work experience, will be enthusiastic and energetic as well as comfortable working in a phone based role.
This is a great opportunity if you are ready for the next step of your career to work in the creative sales industry and are looking for a role for a strong progression path and fun and dynamic culture.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.