Handle Recruitment is seeking a budding business development professional to join a global business intelligence organisation that specialises in worldwide exhibitions.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone that not only wants career progression but also enjoys international travel, as this company is specifically looking for a candidate to develop into a Sales Manager down the line and will provide the chance to travel regularly to exhibitions abroad.
In order to achieve career progression your day to day responsibilities will looking something along the lines of;
- Working to predetermined targets to sell exhibition space, sponsorship and digital.
- Conducting on-going telesales activity and be able to confidently sell and close via the telephone, as well as understanding the consultative sales process.
- Being responsible for finding and developing new business as well as handling and growing existing business.
- Analysing competitive shows.
- Contacting past exhibitors and prospective companies.
- Maintaining the sales database and keeping it up to date.
- Contributing to the overall sales strategy
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Ideally two years b2b sales/business development experience
- Creativity and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Resilience, determination and ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong drive and ambition
If you are seeking a new long term challenge this could be the role for you! Please click to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.