Are you passionate about sports and have previous experience working with digital platforms. If so, this is the role for you with leading sports distributor.
As part of the sales team, this role will work across archive and footage sales from the catalogue as well as generating new leads for potential partners across digital platforms and fixed media.
You'll be responsible for:
- Negotiation of commercial terms for archive and footage deals to achieve/exceed quarterly targets as set by Head of Sales.
- Sourcing leads and initiating contact with potential digital and fixed media partners, including attending meetings and presenting the catalogue.
- Develop relationships with key business partners across the region and attending networking events.
- Identify new business opportunities to maximize potential revenue.
- Managing operational/day-to-day relationships and administration of contracts.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings.
- Other duties as directed.
You'll need to have:
- Previous experience working with digital platforms in a similar role desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sporting knowledge/interest essential.
- Available to work flexible hours and on occasion travel.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Takes initiative and works under own direction.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.