We are currently seeking talented mandarin speaking sales and business development professionals to join a well renowned Media business that also hosts large scale exhibitions. Due to an upcoming festival dedicated to architecture we need someone who is immediately available and able to work morning shifts for the next four weeks, with potential to have your contract extended. This role is based in an easily accessible central London location.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Direct selling and event registration over the phone with a variety of existing and new clients.
- Building and growing relationships with these clients, ensuring you are always providing excellent service when responding to requests and queries.
- Upgrading registered delegates to VIP status, as well as finding new VIPS yourself
- Hitting and exceeding your set KPIs and keeping track of your targets.
- Recording accurate information and contact details from the client and ensuring this data is kept safe and secure.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Fluency to a business speaking level Mandarin is crucial
- Availability to start immediately, and work Monday to Friday 6am -12.30pm
- Sales experience, particularly in B2B.
- Ability to communicate with senior decision makers in a corporate environment.
- Confidence in hitting and exceeding KPIs in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
If you are immediately available and ready to take on this exciting project, please apply or contact Danielle Clarke on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.