Handle Recruitment are currently working with an international publishing and events business who are actively seeking an experienced media sales executive to join their fast growing team. The ideal candidate will be innovative, passionate and eager to achieve results. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing key accounts and driving new business. With a rewarding commission and bonus structure offered, this would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a new challenge and grow within a developing company.
- Ensure maximum delivery against sales targets by converting both new and existing business across media platforms and events.
- To manage your personal sales activity with a structured plan of how to hit and exceed monthly targets.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to both new and existing clients.
- Track personal and delegate team activity and revenue, maintaining use of the pipelines and processes.
- Actively source innovative new ways to attract new business to industry leading events and media brands.
- 12 months plus experience selling media packages, delegates or advertising space.
- Previous experience with a structured sales training method.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Commercially minded and able to articulate themselves well.
- Consistently high activity levels.
- Foster positive customer relationships and internal relationships with all your event partners whilst also identifying new business opportunities.
- Build understanding of the market, understand key trends and language to support your sales conversations.
- Build relationships within the market and demonstrate attempts to cross-sell, upsell and build referrals from your sales leads.
- A strong communicator.
- A quick learner with intellectual curiosity who is able to understand different markets and subject matter quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.