Handle Recruitment is looking for an up and coming sales professional to join a global media and events business, working in their gaming department.
You will be working in a team that is growing in an already large business, given you plenty of long term progression opportunities!
As the Sales Executive your role will involve;
- Selling over the phone to existing and potential new clients to meet and exceed sales revenue targets
- Creating, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients through a consultative sales approach
- Keeping up to date with news in the industry
- Attending industry functions when required
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high standard
- Supporting the management team with developing sales strategies
- Monitoring all competitor activity
- Collaborating with the marketing team
To be successful in this role you will have;
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Confidence working calmly under pressure
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets
- A tenacious 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focused
If you are seeking a career in sales in the media world and would love to work in a team that embraces collaboration and sharing new ideas to give clients the best service this is the role for you! Please get in touch and apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.