Handle Recruitment is seeking a sales executive to join a global events business that specialises in running innovative and award winning music festivals in the UK and internationally. This a growing business with potential for progression, uncapped commission and the chance to attend festivals regularly!
As the Sales Executive your responsibilities will include;
- Making targeted calls and emails to potential festival goers.
- Creating quotes for customers and managing a busy sales pipeline.
- Creating bespoke festival packages.
- Answering inbound sales enquiries and customer queries.
- Using initiative to offer discounts where necessary and understand what drives different customer demographics.
- Attending events to perform ad-hoc roles where necessary.
For this role you will need;
- Previous telesales experience with a history of exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- A passion for the festival and live events industry
If you have telesales experience and are a regular festival goer say hello to your dream job! Please get in touch and apply asap.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.