An exciting opportunity has become available to work for one of the most successful, dynamic and creative event organisers in the whole of the UK, who are currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive to work on one of their boutique fashion retail portfolios. The ideal applicant should have exhibition or advertising sales experience with an enthusiastic approach and a hard working ethic. This role would be an amazing opportunity for someone who has a real passion for fashion and enjoys developing and maintaining client and customer relationships.
- Telesales to existing and potential retailers to meet sales revenue targets.
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales.
- Managing key client relationships.
- Attending Fairs and events for lead generation and research and attend industry functions when required.
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing and digital departments to ensure any updates and issues are communicated and information is shared
- Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required.
- Ensuring Liaison with the finance department to assist in deposit collection where necessary.
- To make sure all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Handling customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- Resolving retailer conflicts in the office.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good IT skills - word, excel.
- Self-motivated and determined with a strong sense of personal initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- A team player plus ability to work effectively on their own
- Calm under pressure.
- Knowledge and an interest in the retail market and product knowledge would be an advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.