My client a world leading Exhibitions Company is actively seeking an experienced Sales Manager to work on one of their international portfolios. The role would be a split of new business and account management. This would be an ideal opportunity to for someone who enjoys working in a face paced sales environment but can also dedicate time to building and maintaining key relationships with new and existing clients. All applicants must speak German!
- Build new revenue streams from new clients.
- Sell a range of solutions to existing clients to maintain and grow the relationship.
- Successfully achieve and exceed specified targets and performance objectives.
- Be deeply knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell creative solutions to attain new revenue and deliver exceptional customer value to customers effectively.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective activity, call management and lead generation.
- Innovate new revenue streams and new product angles.
- Make calls and visits to new and existing clients to build customer relationships, deliver excellent customer service and maximise revenue.
- Follow up marketing qualified new business leads within set time frames and convert at or above mean team conversion rates.
- To effectively research, self-source and initiate new business opportunities.
- Effectively handle all interactions and relationships with new, lapsed and existing customers to build sustainable business growth.
- Develop initiatives that build long term strategic relationships and results.
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of the CRM system - Salesforce.
- Sales administration responsibilities - including reports, meetings, plans etc.
- Work in collaboration with internal teams e.g. Marketing, Content and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer's viewpoint.
- Ensure accounts have an established customer plan and any risks and growth accounts are flagged and have appropriate management plans in place.
- Continually seek ways of improving ways of working and the service to customers.
- Contribute to evolving the client brand, developing the Sales offering and Strategy for the business.
- Act as a coach and mentor to others in the Sales Team.
- Minimum 6 years of sales experience.
- Multi-lingual German, native speaker and must speak fluent English.
- Strategic and target driven business development experience essential.
- Experience of international new business generation.
- Digital and Sponsorship sales experience an advantage.
- Proven track record of problem solving and constructive solution selling.
- Experience presenting and influencing at a senior level.
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast paced, matrix environment.
- A hunger for new revenue.
- Customer and account focused.
- Engaging and empathetic with ability to challenge at senior levels.
- Personal credibility and gravitas to command respect from the team, wider business and clients.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and accountable.
- Adapts well to change.
- Target driven and hungry for success.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.