Sales Executive - TV
Are you currently working in a Junior Sales Executive position and looking to move into a more senior role within one of the world's leading independent entertainment companies? Do you have a passion for kids TV? Do you want to work within a fast paced, fun, supportive environment? Then this is the role for you.
Main Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Attending relevant industry events including MIPTV and MIPCOM and individual territory trips where required
- Maintaining, developing and building relationships with key buyers
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to exceed annual sales targets in the territories you are responsible for. Responsible for achieving sales and revenue targets in these territories
- To negotiate deals and liaise with the legal, finance, materials and marketing departments as needed to complete such deals
- Selling children's programming to global markets in the territories above, across all You will oversee all licences in your territories from pitching to closing, contract negotiation and payment
- Researching and documenting emerging trends, new channels, new media, territory analysis as well as competitor programming and have an in-depth up-to-date knowledge of your territories
- Reviewing new projects as and when required and providing detailed forecasting for potential new acquisitions
You will need to have/be:
- Experience of selling both traditional broadcasting and Digital /On Demand rights
- Flexible, with the ability to travel to markets and business trips as required
- In depth knowledge of TV Market and clients. Significant experience handling sales in MENA. Ideally looking for someone with established contacts and relationships in MENA.
- Ideally a minimum of 2-3 years experience of sales negotiation within the television distribution industry, ideally in children programming.
If this sounds like the ideal job opportunity for you then please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.