Handle are currently working with a major film studio assisting them with their search for a Sales Ledger Clerk for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Head of Transactional Finance and working in a wider team of 15 your duties would include:
- Allocating payments on a timely basis in accordance with customer remittances or other communication, ensuring that foreign exchange, withholding tax or other deductions are correctly posted
- Preparing daily bank reconciliations for the sales ledger managers review
- Working closely with the royalties team to coordinate the raising and distribution of all sales invoices from various sources and perform the associated reconciliations to the underlying systems
- Applying for withholding tax certificates and distribute them to customers to ensure timely payment of our invoices
- Assisting the Transactional Manager and Finance Manager on other ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant will have a good amount of experience working in Sales Ledger focussed roles, ideally within the film or wider media industry. Any experience working with Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is also highly desirable).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.