I have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in a leading Media company based in central London. This is a great chance for anyone with an interest in online technology to join a business that has experienced extremely rapid growth over the last few years.
They're looking to hire on an initial temporary contract, however the position may turn into a permanent hire depending on performance.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will report to the Financial Controller and will get exposure to other areas of finance
- Setting up new clients on sage
- Producing invoices and matching accordingly
- Responsible for Banking and reconciliation
- Producing supplier statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
- Must have an interest in Media
- Have sound knowledge of SAP accounting software (desirable)
If this is something that may be of interest and you can start asap please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.