Handle has a great opportunity for an experienced and confident Sales Ledger/Credit Controller to join a SME hospitality/FMCG company.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the candidate must have experience of working in a busy Finance team and be experienced in dealing with VIP Customers and suppliers.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing payments taken via telephone, email and Online
- Monitoring and dispatching sales orders in line with Company policy
- Processing credit applications for new customers
- Query management
- Producing and sending monthly statements and reminders to customers both Private Clients and Trade
- Following up on out-standing balances with confidence and have the ability to place pressure tactfully on individuals and companies.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with great attention to detail and accuracy.
You will have great negotiation skills, excel skills and problem solving skills and possess the ability to work under pressure
Please apply NOW if this role is of interest!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.