Sales Ledger Assistant needed for market leading entertainment business! This is a 12-month fixed term contract starting as soon as possible in central London. The purpose of this position will be to ensure all sales ledger invoices are produced, and payments are made within the agreed timescales. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone early on in their career, who wants to build on their existing sales ledger knowledge.
- Raise and process sales ledger invoices accurately and timely
- Investigate invoice discrepancies by liaising with internal and external parties
- Produce weekly/monthly statements and reports to be reviewed
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Assist with purchase ledger processes in busy periods
- Escalate predicted non-payments of overdue debts to the Financial Controller
- Previous sales ledger knowledge from working in a similar accounting function
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- A solid understanding of the credit control processes
- Have the ability to resolve account queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.