Handle Recruitment has a unique opportunity to join a theatre, film and television company as a Sales Ledger Assistant for a 12-month contract in Central London. Reporting to the Sales Ledger Controller you will have previous experience working within an accounting team, advanced Excel skills, experience using accounting software for sales ledger, and be able to resolve customer and accounts queries quickly and professionally.
Your main duties will be:
- Raise and processing invoices
- Keep un-allocated cash to a minimum
- Liaise with customers regarding overdue payments
- Produce monthly/weekly sales ledger statements and report for the controller's review
- Bank Reconciliations
- Process and controlling of ticketing daily cash returns, ticket advance sales, and ticketing revenue
- Provide assistance to the purchase ledger clerks during busy periods including statement reconciliations, payment runs and the processing of invoices.
Previous experience and a passion for the art and entertainment industry is an added bonus, but not essential. If you are available immediately or within a short notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.