Handle Recruitment are working alongside a leading Global brand within the Music and Entertainment industry, looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk immediately available, to join their Finance team. This fantastic opportunity would be ideal for an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has a passion for music and is looking to take their next step within a challenging and progressive company.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing high volume of incoming multicurrency payments and ensuring they are received in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reducing outstanding debt
- Assisting with implementing new processes to prevent any further unresolved issues and creating more efficient cash collection methods
- Reconciling accounts
- Maintaining client relationships
- Resolving customer queries
- Ad hoc duties where required
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance you will be working in a creative and high achieving environment. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience as a Sales Ledger Clerk and be confident using Microsoft Excel. Experience with multiple currencies will be advantageous but not essential, alongside strong communication skills and a high attention to detail. If you think you may be suitable for this role we would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.