We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join a leading Film & TV business, based in their trendy London office!
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, assisting the accounting team in all aspects of invoicing and account reconciliation.
A summary of the role:
- Credit control - assist with the collection of outstanding invoices and updating the cash flow forecast
- Sending out monthly client statements
- Customer account reconciliation.
- Investigating any credit balances on client accounts.
- Resolving customer queries and issuing credit notes if necessary..
- Assisting with weekly Cash Flow forecasts.
- Closing off Sales Ledger and producing month end reports.
- Assisting with other Month End duties.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a sales ledger role. Previous experience working for a creative business would be preferred.
Our client offers an amazing benefits package and career prospects.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.