Handle are working on an exciting 3 month FTC with a leading music tech retailer based in East London. Our client are a rapidly growing company and they're looking for an immediately available candidate who is comfortable with high volume processing and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Effective liaison and communication with sales team to ensure all customers invoiced accurately
- Running credit checks on all new customers, updating and evaluating limits.
- Providing statement of accounts for customers
- AR receipt reporting
- Pursuing customers for payments and processing all sales promptly and efficiently.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships, including resolving queries and making sure payment terms are adhered to
- Assist with ad-hoc duties relating to sales ledger and month end close
- Passionate about music and technology!
- Strong communicator with time management skills and ability to use own initiative
- Previous finance experience working to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to get started within a cool music start-up. Please apply today if you are interested or get in touch if you would like to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.