Handle are delighted to be working with a Global Entertainment business, who are looking for an experienced Spanish-speaking Sales Ledger Coordinator to join the ever-growing team in the exciting London office!
As Sales Ledger Coordinator, you will be responsible for accurate and timely cash allocation and month end procedures for all receivables transactions across all territories.
The role will be reporting to the Management Accountant and will include:
- Performing complex account reconciliations
- Preparing journals across both SL and GL.
- Performing month end closes and ensure this is completed within tight deadlines - including: preparing financial statements, bank recs, debtors' recs, etc
- Provide accurate and clear forecasts of expected cash receipts for cash management and cash planning and reporting purposes
The ideal candidate:
- The work is low volume but high risk and involves a lot of technical skill to process so we are looking for someone with as high skill level and attention to detail
- Has to have at least 1-2 years' experience of specifically dealing with international payments (covering FX, withholding tax, VAT)
- Fluent in Spanish
The company offers excellent benefits and career prospects
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.