Handle Recruitment are working alongside an Entertainment business to recruit a Sales Ledger Manger into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Sales Ledger Manager looking to start or continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
- Be the first point of contact and provide support to the Sales team in correctly invoicing new orders;
- Oversee the accrued invoicing process, raising invoices when due and sending to customers;
- Ensure all sales ledger postings are entered in a timely manner for month end;
- Set up new customers in the system, including management of VAT requirements;
- Build and manage relationships with key customers;
- Oversee and manage the bad debt process
- Maintain the sales ledger inbox daily
- Take on full oversight and management of the sales ledger
- Assist with cash flow forecasting for Budget and Reforecast.
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years' sales ledger experience
- Experience in reviewing sales contracts and invoicing accordingly
- Experience in being solely responsible for the sales ledger function with proven results;
- Experience in media (preferred)
To be considered for this role you should have at least 3 years' experience in a Sales Ledger Manager role.The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.