Handle Recruitment has a unique opportunity to join a Music Business as a Sales Ledger Assistant for a 3-month contract in Central London, paying £24,000pa. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will have previous experience working within a busy, high volume accounting team as an accounts receivable assistant, intermediate Excel skills, experience using accounting software for sales ledger, and be able to resolve customer and accounts queries quickly and professionally.
Your main duties will be:
- Raise and processing invoices
- Keep un-allocated cash to a minimum
- Liaise with customers regarding overdue payments
- Produce monthly/weekly sales ledger statements and report for the controller's review
- Bank Reconciliations
- Provide assistance to the purchase ledger clerks during busy periods including statement reconciliations, payment runs and the processing of invoices.
- Previous experience and a passion for the Music industry is an added bonus, but not essential.
If you are available immediately or within a short notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.