A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Ledger/ Billing Assistant seeking a new challenge. Based in Central London, this is an exciting time to join a well-known business in a role which offers both variety and a vibrant working environment.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Managing all sales invoices processes
- Maintain debtors spreadsheet
- Chase outstanding payments
- Cash allocations
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers
- Liaising between internal departments and various areas of the business
- Ad hoc reporting and assistance with wider team as required
We are looking for someone who is proactive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a positive outlook. You must have 1- 2 years' experience in a fast paced Accounts Receivable/ Billings role, high attention to detail and intermediate Excel skills. We are also looking for someone who can show an interest/ passion for media and the creative sectors. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.