A global media organisation are now recruiting for a Sales Ledger/Credit Controller to start asap in an ongoing contract for 12months.
This well-known brand has experienced substantial growth across the entire business (in the UK and abroad) Therefore it's an exciting time to join such a fast growing team.
The role of the Sales Ledger administrator provides effective financial support to the Finance Manager and helping with the day to day running of the ledger
The position will be reporting to the Finance Manager covering all aspects of the Sales Ledger, billings and Credit Control
- Responsible for posting AR and AP journals
- Managing the Accounts Receivable ledger
- Running the billing process end to end
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Manage bad depth
- Production of revenue reports
- Processing invoices and ad hoc queries
- Assist with system upgrade
- Production of monthly subscriber reports
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Passion for creative industry desirable
- Excel intermediate level
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.