Handle Recruitment is seeking a driven Sales Manager for an international data integration/software solution business.
Due to continued growth in the London office there is a need for a commercially minded individual to bring in fresh ideas and identify new markets across the UK, EMEA and APAC regions, with plenty of scope as current clients range from global consultancies to start ups.
This is an ideal opportunity for a sales/business development manager who would like to move into a growing business and would welcome the chance to travel regularly, primarily to Europe but also occasionally to the US.
As the Sales Manager your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Delivering against set sales targets.
- Pursuing new business opportunities through cold calling, chasing warm leads and industry networking.
- Developing and managing a sustainable new business pipeline.
- Constantly improving and building on your knowledge of market trends to understand how economic conditions and competitors influence client decision-making.
- Building profitable and long term client relationships that engender trust and sustainability.
- Properly qualifying sales opportunities, ensuring a return on time invested.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 3+ years' demonstrated sales experience, ideally with software products and associated services
- Proven success achieving ambitious revenue targets.
- Strong networking and business development capabilities.
- Proven ability to develop and execute comprehensive sales plans.
- Capable and comfortable working in a small team
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.