Handle are actively seeking an experienced Sales Manager to work with one of their leading media and events clients. The role would involve developing and maintaining key clients for their business travel portfolio. The role would involve maximising revenue growth for existing, new and lapsed clients. The ideal candidate must be have a proven track record of hitting sales targets and the capability to work in a fast paced office environment.
Key responsibilities & skills:
- Generate incremental revenue streams from existing advertisers by creating compelling integrated multi-platform solutions.
- Identify key advertiser targets to develop productive relationships at a senior level to drive new business.
- Build relationships with key customers at all levels, understand their needs and build solutions that meet with their business goals.
- Develop productive relationships with agencies to create connections with major brands to drive new revenues.
- Support the Business Travel Team to maximize revenues across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with all relevant editorial, research, marketing and commercial teams, sharing contact information with all relevant parties to build both knowledge and skill sets.
- Assist in creating compelling strategic sales materials which consistently reflect the Business Travel Brand and support repeat (and secure new) revenue streams, particularly in the long-term.
- Share best practice and collaborate with wider commercial team to develop core commercial skills (networking, influencing, business acumen etc.)
- Solution selling: A proven track record in creating multi-platform marketing solution that incorporates print, digital, exhibitions & conferences.
- Exhibition stand & sponsorship sales: A proven track record in delivering success and creating creative solutions that meets with the goals of the clients and the revenue objectives of the business.
- Ambassador: An ability to act as a positive leadership ambassador for the travel division through public speaking and at industry events.
- Nurturing Partnerships: Show evidence of developing effective advertiser partnership strategies that focus on delivering short, medium and long term revenue goals.
- Creative thinking: Ability to identify opportunities and then develop new initiatives and compelling creative solutions.
- Strong goal orientation: Track record in focusing on, setting and exceeding personal, team and organizational commercial goals.
- Effective communicator: Demonstrates ability to build rapport with senior industry contacts; adept at networking and socialize productively; and able to relate to others at all levels both internally and externally.
- Project management skills; Track record in planning and delivering to agreed time and budget schedules.
- Experience of working collaboratively with multi-platform teams.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.